NECA: Predators Series 2 - Tracker Predator

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Predators Series 2 - Tracker Predator

Third and final packaged reveal...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

NECA wraps up their packaged reveal of Predators Series 2 with a look at the Tracker Predator. Other figures in this wave include Masked Classic Predator (Battle Damaged) and UNmasked Berserker (check them both out in packaging below). Series 2 is shipping now and will be arriving at retail by this November.

A third assortment of Predator action figures is slated for early 2011 release. This assortment will include a fearsome Hound from Predators, Masked Classic Predator from the movie that started it all, Predator, and the fan favorite Elder Predator from Predator 2.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1trackerPACK.jpg 
Views:	15420 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	12478   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1classicpredhelmetPACK.jpg 
Views:	8496 
Size:	194.9 KB 
ID:	12479   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1unmaskedberserkerPACK.jpg 
Views:	4476 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	12480  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Predators Series 2 - Tracker Predator

So wait... they're releasing a masked Classic Predator... after the battle damaged Classic Predator... as if those aren't, for all intents and purposes, the exact same figure?

Two different "classics". The one in Series 2 (and unmasked in Series 1) were from the movie Predators. A nod to the "classic" Predator design (close, but not the same - no bone knecklace, etc). The Classic in Series 3 is from the very first movie. the true "classic".

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

NECA's cuttin that pretty thin, lol. So the classic classic will just be ever so slightly re-tooled...

...I say as if I'm not gonna still by them... which I'm sure I will lol.

I've liked the Predators line so far. The body paint for the Berserker really doesn't hit the mark and his head seems flattened as far as the jaw not jutting out nearly enough. He's all right, but he was my favorite Predator to date and my least fave in the line (boo hoo me, lol). But the current Classic and Falconer are REALLY NICE pieces.The Falconer is so perfectly crisp, and that classic face with the roaring mouth sculpt is simply amazing.

Have to agree with Mephisto. The Berserker was seriously lacking but the Falconer and Classic made up for it.

Can't wait to pick up Series 2. And Series 3 sounds just as cool. The Hound will be a nice edition and I'm dying to see what the Elder Predator will look like. Since I can't get the Hot Toys version ($1,000? yeah right ) I guess this one will do.

Looks like my display cases will be stocked with even more AVP toys. Whoo!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.