Cobra rolls out their latest combat vehicle...

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Our affiliate site YoJoe.com takes a closer look at the latest GI Joe fighting vehicle, the Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank v.5. As an entirely new mold, this version of the old High Speed Sentry is an entirely different take on the familiar design. In fact, aside from the treads, it doesn't look much like a H.I.S.S. at all! But you know what? I kind of dig it. When I first took the unassembled vehicle out of its box, I noticed something - the design looks like the Cobra Gunship with treads! And it makes sense to me - going by the original movie connection, M.A.R.S. is presumably making both vehicles, so why not show a similar design aesthetic? Maybe Destro just likes to cut corners.