NECA: New BIOSHOCK 2 Gift Pack

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

New BIOSHOCK 2 Gift Pack

Exclusive to Toys"R"Us this November...

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of video game t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

NECA has just released images and details on a new BioShock 2 Gift Set that will be released exclusively to Toys"R"Us stores in the U.S. this November. It will also be made available internationally. The set will feature new items recently shown at San Diego Comic-Con: Bunny Splicer Mask, Alpha Sinclair action figure with Grenade Launcher, and re-decoed Little Sister in red dress with minature Delta doll. The Bunny Mask will be cast in resin and will be exclusive to this set. It can be worn similar to NECA's Friday the 13th Jason hockey mask (see pic below). The other Splicer Mask shown at Comic-Con - the Welder Mask - will be sold separately.

Pricing for this set hasn't been confirmed yet, but NECA is estimating around $50 - a great value considering the Splicer Masks were being eyed at around $40 each.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1BioShockGiftSet.jpg 
Views:	3832 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	10110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1BioShockGiftSet2.jpg 
Views:	9132 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	10111  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking Re: New BIOSHOCK 2 Gift Pack

I'm glad they're making this international, i'm fed up with all these toys r us exclusives seeing as i live in the UK, i havent even managed to get the exclusive Eleanor Lamb yet because it was made exclusive to the US and it made it difficult to get a Noble seven figure too. On a brighter note it looks like that guy shouldnt be wearing that mask , it's a bit small for him, just look at his left ear lol. Cant wait to see the rest of the series line up.

Re: New BIOSHOCK 2 Gift Pack

Who's Alpha Sinclair? Is that actually in the game? Is he the same guy as Alpha in another suit?

Whoever he is, this set is a definite must. Awesome pieces!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Who's Alpha Sinclair?
    It is Augustus Sinclair in Alpha Suit - similar to the Delta Suit you wear as Subject Delta. If I recall correctly, you fight him towards the end.

Basically it's a subject delta figure with different paint apps...

Basically it's a subject delta figure with different paint apps...
    That too

Yeah I'm still gonna get it...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.