Movies/TV/Games: Star Wars The Clone Wars Returns This September

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Star Wars The Clone Wars Returns This September

Secrets are revealed in all-new season...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ZoloWorld.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of film, TV and pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Cartoon Network announced today it will premiere 22 all-new episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The special, one-hour season three premiere event of Star Wars: The Clone Wars airs Friday, September 17, at 9 p.m. (et/pt).

Mystery, intrigue and adventure await our heroes with all-new action-packed episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. As war continues to rage throughout the galaxy, the dark side grows even stronger and the Jedi Knights are pushed to the breaking point. The lines between good and evil become blurred as secrets are revealed, truths are questioned and alliances are betrayed. Loyalties are tested as new enemies emerge and heroes rise – and fall.
    Fans of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated television series can also look forward to the scheduled online release of LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment's Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game on September 15. Clone Wars Adventures is an action-packed virtual world where players can go online to experience fun minigames, daily activities, events, rewards, lively social environments and competition. Clone Wars Adventures lets players duel iconic adversaries with their own custom lightsaber, speed through the galaxy in a custom starfighter, defeat enemies and take down starships.

Clone Wars Adventures is a free-to-play to game, but players who want to take the galactic action to the next level can purchase a monthly Membership subscription for $5.99, while a variety of items can also be purchased through Station Cash micro-transactions. The Clone Wars Adventures Galactic Passport is scheduled to be available at thousands of retail locations in North America later this fall and will include a 90 day membership, 500 Station Cash, the ability to unlock the Togruta playable character, a Yoda monitor topper, and more.

Source: Edited Lucasfilm PR

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1clonewars810.jpg 
Views:	574 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	9672  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Returns This September

I'm still suprised at how good The Clone Wars is. I was at my wits end over the whole Anakin/Obi Wan adventure. It just seemed never-ending and I was beginning to feel trapped in just one timeframe of the vast Star Wars Universe. But I would have to admit that The Clone Wars cartoon is effing awesome and would go so far to say that some of the episodes are better than quite a few of the movies (Yep, I totally went there!) I love it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.