Hasbro: MARVEL Q&A - June

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

MARVEL Q&A - June

Check lists, more Marvel Legends and "Evolutions"...

For a great selection of superhero action figures and collectibles, check out fine sponsors BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ZoloWorld.com, SmallJoes.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

The Marvel Universe 3.75" line is amazing but it seems that upcoming figures are not announced as frequently as other toy lines. Have you considered at least offering collectors a check list which would reveal at least the names of the characters that will be released within the first 3 quarters of the year so that everyone is aware of what's coming even if the figure images can not yet be shown?

We share information about our upcoming character launches with caution as there are times when the line-ups change. As a result, revealing figures too far in advance could result in more confusion and mis-information. That being said, we are looking into creating an annual checklist. We'll keep you posted.
    We can't wait to get our hands on the new Marvel Legends 2-packs later this year but three 2-packs is not quite enough to satisfy our hunger for more ML figures. It would be great if you would run an extensive fan poll like the one that was done for Marvel Universe in 2009 but for new Marvel Legends figures this time. What do you guys think?

We are working on some future plans for 6-inch figures and plan to announce later this year.
    Have you ever considered incorporating the "Evolutions" concept to the Marvel Universe 3.75" line?

We look at every opportunity to offer the fans what they want. We know that there are many variations of characters and we try to address them all. Something like this may be addressed with a variant, more likely, than a multi-pack.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: MARVEL Q&A - June

Good move on the Evolutions. At least around me, it tends to be everyone scurrying to find new ones when they come out, then they clog shelves until they get clearanced.

Good to know there'es still plans for future Marvel Legends. It just won't die and I'm very pleased. Excited to see that Hulk set and Warpath set coming out in the Fall.

Re: MARVEL Q&A - June

So, there is a hint of legends still out there. I'll have to stop my hasbro hate spewing rants until I see if this is just more Hulk/Iron Man/Wolverine/Captain America/Spiderman clones. I'm 100% likely to buy a new figure as opposed to anything already made. I've nearly given up since this Universe line came out. But I'll give this a chance.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.