Fredericksburg, VA

MGA Entertainment's ALIEN RACERS (2004)

Get your motor running....

For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out,,,,,,,, and

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out and

The makers of Bratz were hoping for an equally hot boy brand with Alien Racers. Despite its own animated television series and well-designed action figures and vehicles, the line never took hold. A shame, some of the toy designs were fresh and creative, something you don't see come around very often.

7" x 12"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alien Racers (front).jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	7183   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ultrox (back).jpg 
Views:	1963 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	7184  

Re: MGA Entertainment's ALIEN RACERS

These guys were fun.

I loved the designs. But on the one I bought all the joints were stuck from the paint and when I tried to unstick them every one of his arms and legs broke off due to the cheap plastic they used in the joints. Man was I mad. Never bought another.

A lesson to toy companies. Make sure your factory in China doesn't cheat you and switch in el-cheapo quality plastic in the joints. I think I heard that in the past NECA had to reject whole shipments of figs for this very reason.

Chinese businesses just cannot be trusted.