CARD BACK: McFarlane Toys' THE X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE (1998)

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

McFarlane Toys' THE X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE (1998)

Okay movie, great action figures...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, SuperHeroToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of film, TV and pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

Ah, The X-Files, one of the greatest sci-fi shows to grace television. I'd say the silver screen too, but the movies were far from the incredibly tight, suspenseful stories we watched at home. Goofy title aside, "Fight the Future" at least gave fans amazing (for the time) action figures of agents Mulder and Scully. That's more than can be said for the uninspired follow-up, "I Want to Believe," a movie that could have reignited X-Files mania and potentialy new figures, but instead buried my beloved franchise.

MCFARLANE TOYS' THE X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE: SERIES 1
    9" x 13.5"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X-Files (front).jpg 
Views:	2262 
Size:	463.0 KB 
ID:	5109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X-Files (back).jpg 
Views:	6850 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	5110  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.