CARD BACK: McFarlane Toys' KISS (1997)

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

McFarlane Toys' KISS (1997)

"Ultra-Action Figures" of the hit rock 'n roll band...

For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, SuperHeroToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

This first series of KISS action figures was responsible for the boom of rock 'n roll toys to follow in the late '90s/ early 2000s. I mean heck, soon after this series McFarlane devoted an entire category to music action figures. I recall collecting this assortment and having the hardest time tracking down Gene Simmons in order to complete the four-part "KISS" plastic letter display. I think Gene was "S" (EDIT: He came with the "K" so all I had was "ISS"). Regardless, getting a first edition Gene proved futile... unless I wanted to shell out $60+. I eventually settled on the second edition Gene Simmons with bonus "record" just to complete the band line-up.

MCFARLANE TOYS' KISS
    8" x 13.5"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KISS (back).jpg 
Views:	4902 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	4667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Paul_Stanley.jpg 
Views:	2314 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	4668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gene_Simmons.jpg 
Views:	1679 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	4669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ace_Frehley.jpg 
Views:	1442 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	4670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peter_Criss.jpg 
Views:	1476 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	4671  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.