REVIEW: REVIEW: Hot Toys 12" G.I. Joe: Retaliation STORM SHADOW

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

REVIEW: Hot Toys 12" G.I. Joe: Retaliation STORM SHADOW

The Companion Piece To Snake Eyes Has Arrived...

Review and photos by Phillip Donnelly

This time I'm looking at Hot Toy's version of Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Let me tell you, this was not a review I was looking forward to doing! It's not that I dislike the character, nor do I hate his design. In fact, I have no real qualms about this figure except its color - it's white. I take my photos on a white background and then clean them up on my computer. Non-white figures are easy to cut out. White ones? Not so much!

But this is not something on which I can legitimately critique a figure. It's a situation unique to my circumstances that should have no bearing whatsoever on how you, my loyal readers (I still have some, right?), will or will not enjoy this figure. By which I mean, read on to see if I enjoy this figure and then you will unquestioningly believe everything I say. That's the whole point in my writing this, right? It's not like you're supposed to come to your own conclusions!

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hottoysss-5.jpg 
Views:	6823 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	131752  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: REVIEW: Hot Toys 12" G.I. Joe: Retaliation STORM SHADOW

I like you review about the Hot Toys 12" G.I. Joe: Retaliation STORM SHADOW and the details help me to know about it. Also you can check out now the latest information and click for updates to see more details that will help you to find what you want. It is amazing and I like to find more posts about it.

Interesting perspective on the challenges of photographing a white figure against a white background. | https://www.friscoconcretepros.com

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Super Mario figure is based on the character Storm Shadow from the G.I. Joe: Retaliation film.

Your self-awareness about this specific challenge is commendable, and your readers will likely appreciate your honesty and transparency. It's important to acknowledge any potential biases or unique circumstances that might affect your perspective on a particular aspect of a figure. Demolition contractors in Cincinnati

Hey Phillip, appreciate your honest take on the Hot Toys G.I. Joe: Retaliation Storm Shadow.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.