Soft Material?

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soft Material?

teamcerberus Guest

Soft Material?

Hey there, I've been customizing 7" scale figures for about a month and a half now and I've been using Mighty Putty and Apoxie Sculpt for them. I'd like to get a soft material, something rubbery and pliable, to do things like jackets and hair with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd prefer something that I could get locally, but if that isn't an option I'll go online.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Soft Material?

Townsend Atelier

Maybe these guys have something?

Hot glue supposedly works great for hair and facial hair . I believe I read somewhere where the bionic commando figure's hair was originally cast in hot glue and then a mold was cast from that. I could be wrong.
    Silence is Golden
    I love the smell of flowers
    did you just let one?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Soft Mate

Super Glue. Its hard and rough, but if it were added to the soft material I bet it would be pretty hard and good. Only thing I can think off without causing serious risk to the sleeve.

To work on things like coats and hair, I'd like to obtain a malleable, rubbery, soft material. concrete driveway

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.