McFarlane: McFarlane Announces 10-Inch Deluxe Walking Dead Figures

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

McFarlane Announces 10-Inch Deluxe Walking Dead Figures

Daryl Dixon To Be First Release...

McFarlane Toys announces that they will be producing new 10-Inch Deluxe Walking Dead Action Figures (SRP $34.99). These will join McFarlane's already successful 5-inch series.

While there are no photos yet, the first Deluxe Figure release will be AMC’s The Walking Dead’s fan Favorite Daryl Dixon. This lone wolf survivalist has proven time and again to be a vital sentinel for Rick Grimes and his group in an unpredictable and perilous apocalyptic world.

McFarlane Toys’ Daryl Dixon deluxe figure will feature the exact likeness of the actor, taken from a full 3D scan of the actor himself, Norman Reedus. The 10-inch Daryl figure is portrayed in his iconic angel stitched biker vest and includes removable poncho, hunting knife, and crossbow.

The Daryl Dixon deluxe figure hits retail this November.

Source: Spawn.com

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daryl-Dixon-The-Walking-Dead-Wallpaper-3.jpg 
Views:	22144 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	97152  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 06-14-2013 at 11:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: McFarlane Announces 10-Inch Deluxe Walking Dead Figures

Depending on the quality and articulation this sounds excellent, if they are anything like Square Enix Play Arts Kai figures, i would snap them up, but if they are more like figurines with hardly any articulation I would pass.

I would prefer sixth scale figures but if these will be a major improvement from the 4" line, Im in!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Last edited by [James-Heller]; 06-16-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [James-Heller] View Post
    Nope, it's not an ''improvement''
    The 10'' one has the same mold as the 5'' had
    The Walking Dead TV Series Deluxe 10" Figure - Daryl Dixon - The Walking Dead TV Series Figures
    No leg art, same pozition as mentioned, only new sclupt

So first you say it's the same mold as the 5" figure, but then you post a picture that dismisses that claim, and then you come out and say it's a new sculpt. Son, you don't know if you're coming or going.

Yep, just as i thought, more statue than action figure, mcfarlane Toys never ceeses to dissapoint !

Quote Originally Posted by deathbeddecameron View Post
    So first you say it's the same mold as the 5" figure, but then you post a picture that dismisses that claim, and then you come out and say it's a new sculpt. Son, you don't know if you're coming or going.
    Ohhh, lol
    Now I see , I needed to post that quick cuz' my Dota2 match was about to begin xDD

Why not skip 10" and go straight for sixth scale figures from Sideshow or Hot Toys!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.