Mattel's DC Universe Classics continues to grow in 2010...
Toy Fair 2010 coverage brought to you by the following fine sponsors: BigBadToyStore.com, PastGenerationToys.com, and Sekaido.com (YesAnimation.com).
Mattel had a very good showing of new DC collectibles at their Toy Fair showroom this year including DCUC single carded releases, 2-packs and a new exclusive 5-packs.
DC Universe Classics
The entire Wave 13 was on display in production size at Mattel's Collector Media Event:
Blue Beetle (Modern) featuing double-hinged knee joints
* Cheetah (Classic)
* Cheetah (Modern)
* Negative Man (Bandaged)
* Negative Man (Unbandaged)
* Blue Devil
* Cyclotron (Super Powers)
* Trigon (Collect and Connect)
2-Ups of 2010's Exclusive Wal-Mart Wave 14 were also on display:
* Zatanna (with removable hat)
* Gold (Metal Men)
* Hourman (Classic)
* Tyr (Super Powers)
* Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
* Ultra Humanite (Collect and Connect)
Wal-Mart Exclusive 2-Packs
* Dynamic Duo (includes Batman repaint and Tim Drake Robin repaint)
* Undersea Assault (Includes Aquaman with golden shirt and Black manta dark blue repaint)
Wal-Mart Exclusive Green Lantern 5-Pack
* Guy Gardner
* Tomar Re
* Hal Jordan (with gray temples)
* John Stewart (Mosaic costume)
* Sinestro (Green Lantern costume)
The DCUC Comic-Con 2010 Exclusive will be revealed in April and will feature 5 packed-in accesories one of which will be exclusive to the show only.
For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com.
For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.