Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Star Wars Diorama Winner Announced

"He's no good to me dead." - Boba Fett

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, RPMDiecast.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of film, TV and pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com.

Following its launch at Comic-Con in San Diego this summer, Hasbro's STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS DIORAMA CONTEST attracted hundreds of diehard fans, each recreating their favorite Star Wars scene in a unique diorama of their very own, using an array of action figures, vehicles and accessories from the iconic toy line. Contestants submitted amazingly creative, intricate and thoughtful dioramas for a chance to win the Grand Prize a prize package of Hasbro Star Wars: The Clone Wars toys totaling more than $1,000.

And without further adieu, Hasbro's excited to announce that the Grand Prize Winner of the 2009 STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS DIORAMA CONTEST is Craig Boyse, from Clio, Michigan! Craig's entry, "Captain Solo Awaiting His Fate In The Carbon Freezing Chamber," was also selected the Fans' Choice winner, via StarWars.Hasbro.com voting, giving him undisputed bragging rights throughout the galaxy. The entry will be displayed at the next Star Wars Celebration.

"I really like Star Wars and I'm a creative guy, so this diorama contest was perfect for me. Hasbro and Star Wars together it really piqued my interest," explained Craig Boyse. "I was basically living in the Star Wars universe for a month I watched the movie and studied the source material over again, but I was surrounding myself with my favorite thing; it was like being a Star Wars extra. It was hard work, but a lot of fun! "

To view the other entries, CLICK HERE.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Star Wars Diorama Winner Announced-1winner.jpg   Star Wars Diorama Winner Announced-1winner2.jpg   Star Wars Diorama Winner Announced-1winner3.jpg   Star Wars Diorama Winner Announced-1winner4.jpg