Public Enemies, MOTU, DCU Classics, more...
For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, DollsAmerica.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, RPMDiecast.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.
For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.
Matty, the Master Toy Collector of Mattel, has opened up a monthly question and answer session. From burning questions regarding MattyCollector.com to any one of Mattel's many amazing toy lines, Matty will try his best to answer them all.
Without further ado, here's Matty and his answers for today's Q&A...
1) Will both of Moss Man’s heads be flocked?
2) Given the last-minute decision to not sell DC Universe Wave 9 on mattycollector.com, can you officially confirm that wave 11 and 12 will be available for purchase on the site?Yes.
3) When can we expect to hear more information in regards to Master of the Universe Classics 2-packs?We can not confirm this yet. We are working on trying to get Wave 11 on Matty. As soon as we can confirm details we will announce this.
4) At first glance it seems that the Public Enemies Superman and Batman figures are made up of the basic male hero body with newly sculpted heads but recent photo comparisons tell a different tale. Are the Public Enemies Superman and Batman figures 100% new sculpts?We have to wait and see how the first few bonus figures and Battlecat do before announcing anything else beyond basic figures.
5) What is the reason for the square plug in the middle of the back on all DCUC male bodies? Since wave 10 does not seem to be plagued by this issue, have we seen the last of these dreaded things?No. They are new heads on existing bodies.
Be sure and visit SuperHeroTimes.com for even more Matty Q&A!This is a plug created in our standard “buck” used to plug in capes or other accessories for figures who need them.