Display Your Iron Man Suits In Style...
Tony Stark has introduced a large number of armor suits in Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3, and they stored in the underground wine cellar of Tony Stark’s Malibu mansion until the “House Party Protocol” is initiated. To let fans display their own armor hall, Hot Toys is delighted to present the new 1/6th scale Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) Collectible.
The movie-accurate collectible is highly detailed and specially crafted, featuring LED light up functions on back wall and ceiling as well as a LED light up figure stand. The collectible can be assembled side-by-side and on top of each other and suitable for displaying Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figure series!
The Hot Toys - DS002 - Iron Man 3: 1:6 Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) Features:
- Authentic and highly detailed Hall of Armor as seen in the underground wine cellar of Tony Stark’s Malibu mansion in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 44cm H x 23cm W x 20cm D
- LED light-up functions on ceiling and back wall
- LED light-up figure stand
- Suitable for all Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figure Series
- Each Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) can be assembled together in arc shape to recreate the diorama setting
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Figures are not included and are sold separately
**Battery is not included for Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version), 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required for each set of one
** AC/ DC adaptor is not included
To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.