Marvel "Wolverine And The X-Men #1" Limited Edition Exclusive Cover By David Mack
Exclusive To VIP Attendees At Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con...
To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Anime-Island.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.
Marvel Comics and Wizard World have revealed the latest edition of its 2014 series of exclusive variant covers of the best Marvel titles with the unveiling of Wolverine And The X-Men #1, drawn by New York Times Best Selling author and artist David Mack. VIP attendees at Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con, April 4-6 at America's Center, will receive a free copy of the limited-edition book at registration.
Mack is scheduled to be on site at the event to sign copies (autograph fees may apply). Leading professional comic grader CGC will also be on hand to accept books for grading and Signature Series.
The colored version of Wolverine And The X-Men #1 will be limited to 3,000 copies and provided free at registration to all Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con VIP attendees, including any celebrity VIP packages.
Mack's Wolverine And The X-Men #1 follows the first three entries, Miracleman #1 and Miracleman #2, both drawn by Eisner Award Hall of Famer Neal Adams for Wizard World Portland Comic Con (Jan. 24-26) and New Orleans Comic Con (Feb. 7-9), respectively, and Wolverine #1, illustrated by noted cover artist Greg Horn, for Wizard World Sacramento Comic Con (March 7-9). Artwork is also complete for Daredevil #1 by Michael Golden for Wizard World Louisville Comic Con (March 28-30).
For more on the 2014 Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con, go to wizardworld.com/home-stlouis.html.
About Wizard World:
Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD) produces Comic Cons and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate graphic novels, comic books, cosplay, movies, TV shows, gaming, technology, toys and social networking. The events often feature celebrities from movies and TV, artists and writers, and events such as premieres, gaming tournaments, panels, and costume contests.
About Marvel Entertainment, LLC
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information, visit marvel.com.
The full event schedule can be found at Wizard World Home :: Comic Con - Sacramento , Louisville , St. Louis , Minneapolis , Atlanta , Philadelphia , San Antonio , Chicago , Richmond, Austin, Ohio, Tulsa, Reno, New Orleans, Portland.
Wizard World 2014-15 Schedule
- March 7-9 – Wizard World Sacramento Comic Con
- March 28-30 – Wizard World Louisville Comic Con
- April 4-6 – Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con
- May 2-4 – Wizard World Minneapolis Comic Con
- May 30-June 1 – Wizard World Atlanta Comic Con
- June 19-22 – Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con
- August 1-3 – Wizard World San Antonio Comic Con
- August 21-24 – Wizard World Chicago Comic Con
- September 12-14 – Wizard World Richmond Comic Con
- September 26-28 – Wizard World Nashville Comic Con
- October 2-4 – Wizard World Austin Comic Con
- October 31-November 2 – Wizard World Ohio Comic Con
- November 7-9 – Wizard World Tulsa Comic Con
- November 21-23 – Wizard World Reno Comic Con
- January 9-11, 2015 – Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con
- January 23-15, 2015 – Wizard World Portland Comic Con