Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ

Third 12" Lord of the Rings Release...

To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Anime-Island.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

As announced HERE, Asmus Toys was taking on the denizens of The Lord of the Rings in 1:6th scale. Following the Morgul Lord and orc commander Gothmog, Asmus will be releasing Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ. Pre-orders are currently being accepted at BigBadToyStore.com, the figure priced at $129.99 and scheduled to ship second quarter 2014.

Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ Features:

Movie accurate super detail head sculpt plus implant hair
    One pair of relaxed posture hand
    One pair of weapon holding hand

Special features on Gear:

Movie accurate full body armor
    One pair of weapon holding hand in armor
    One pair of open hand in armor
    One pair of special skirt
    One belt plus sheath holder
    One pair of boots

Special features on Clothing:

One pair of red vest
    One pair of long striping pants
    One piece of turtle neck sleeve shirt
    One pair of armored black boots
    Two black Orc belt

Accessories:

One interractive Mordor Orc flag
    One Asmus Toys figure stand

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz3.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz4.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz5.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz6.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz7.jpg  

Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz8.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz9.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz10.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz11.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz12.jpg  

Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz1.jpg   Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ-1guritz2.jpg  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 03-06-2014 at 09:09 AM.

ZombieSlayer909 is offline Registered User

Re: Asmus Toys 1:6th Scale Mordor Orc Lieutenant GURITZ

CATAPULTS!

That is one nasty looking sculpt. Stop trying to make me collect this line. I mean I love LOTR and a proper 1/6th scale line of high quality figures is something I've always dreamed of but I got bills to pay man!