Hot Toys MMS214 Iron Man 3: 1:6 STARBOOST (Mark XXXIX)
Tony Stark's Sub-Orbital Suit...
To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Anime-Island.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.
The Starboost (Mark XXXIX) suit has stood out from the crowd since its introduction in Iron Man 3. Its cool space suit design with mixture of white, gold, and black colors has helped turned it become a fan favorite among all the armors from the House Party Protocol.
Hot Toys presents the 1:6th scale Starboost (Mark XXXIX) Collectible Figure, the Sub-Orbital Suit. It features white, gold, and black colored armor with embossed pattern, two gold-colored face masks, LED light-up functions and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing.
The 1:6th scale Starboost (Mark XXXIX) Collectible Figures special features:
Release Date: Q3-Q4, 2014
- Authentic likeness of Starboost (Mark XXXIX), the Sub-Orbital Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Two (2) face masks
. One (1) full gold color mask
. One (1) gold color mask with transparent eye slots
- LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- White, gold and black colored painting on armor with embossed pattern
- Additional booster pack attached to back with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
. One (1) pair of forceful fists
. One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
Last edited by JeffSaylor; 01-03-2014 at 09:08 AM.