Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania

Licensed Vinyl Phone Covers and Exclusive Chara-Bricks...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Prepare for Chara Comic-Con mania as Huckleberry Toys unleashes a wide variety of licensed Chara-Covers and exclusive Chara-Bricks at San Diego Comic-Con, July 17-21. So what exactly is "Chara"? Chara-Covers are rubberized hardshell cases that slide on and fit snuggly around your mobile phone for protection, with easy access to all buttons and recharge port - all without removing the case. The cases themselves are fully licensed characters, from DC and Marvel Superheroes to My Little Pony and even Despicable Me 2. Chara-Bricks are brand new, specifically tooled and made for San Diego Comic-Con (as well as Disney's upcoming D23 Expo in August). These are essentially an enlarged vinyl version of the sculpts from the Chara-Covers cases. The Chara-Bricks will not be made or sold again!

Swing by Huckleberry's booth #3449 to get your hands on these cool limited edition designs (check them all out in our photo gallery below!):

CHARA-BRICKS 7 vinyl

- Batman Chara-Brick Black version LE 250 pcs - $25
    - Batman Chara-Brick Blue version LE 200 pcs - $25
    - Batman Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark version LE 50 pcs - $30
    - The Joker Chara-Brick Orange version LE 250 pcs - $25
    - The Joker Chara-Brick Red version LE 200 pcs - $25
    - The Joker Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark version LE50 pcs - $30
    - Iron Man 3: Iron Man Chara-Brick regular version LE 500 pcs - $25
    - Iron Man 3: Iron Man Chara-Brick Glowing Eyes version LE 300 pcs - $25
    - Iron Man 3: Iron Man Chara-Brick - Glow-in-the-Dark version LE50 pcs - $30
    - Iron Man 3: War Machine Chara-Brick regular version LE 250 pcs - $25
    - Iron Man 3: War Machine Chara-Brick Glowing Eyes version LE 100 pcs - $25
    - Iron Man 3: War Machine Chara-Brick - Glow-in-the-Dark version LE50 pcs - $30
    - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Chara-Brick regular version LE 250 pcs - $25
    - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Chara-Brick Glowing Eyes version LE 100 pcs - $25
    - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Chara-Brick - Glow-in-the-Dark version LE50 pcs - $30
    - Deadpool Chara-Brick Red version LE 300 pcs - $25
    - Deadpool Chara-Brick Black version LE 150 pcs - $25
    - Deadpool Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark version LE 50 pcs - $30
    - Despicable Me 2 Minion Dave Chara-Brick regular version LE 300 pcs - $25
    - Despicable Me 2 Minion Dave Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark version LE 50 pcs - $30
    - Transformers Optimus Prime Chara-Brick regular version LE 300 pcs - $25
    - Transformers Optimus Prime Chara-Brick Metallic version LE 150 pcs - $25
    - Transformers Optimus Prime Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark version LE 50 pcs - $30
    - My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Chara-Brick White version LE 400 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Chara-Brick Purple version LE 300 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Chara-Brick Pink version LE 250 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark LE 50 pcs - $30
    - My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Chara-Brick White version LE 400 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Chara-Brick Blue version LE 300 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Chara-Brick Purple version LE 250 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark LE 50 pcs - $30
    - My Little Pony Fluttershy Chara-Brick White rabbit version LE 400 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Fluttershy Chara-Brick Brown rabbit version LE 300 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Fluttershy Chara-Brick Gray rabbit version LE 250 pcs - $25
    - My Little Pony Fluttershy Chara-Brick Glow-in-the-Dark LE 50 pcs - $30

CHARA-COVERS

- Batman (black) Chara-Covers iPhone 4/4S case LE 1,000 pcs - $30
    - Batgirl (purple) Chara-Covers iPhone 4/4S case LE 1,000 pcs - $30
    - Spiderman (black) Chara-Covers iPhone 4/4S case LE 1,000 pcs - $30

ARTIST PRINTS

- To Be Announced Soon

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara4.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara5.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara6.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara25.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara7.jpg  

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara24.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara8.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara20.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara9.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara21.jpg  

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara10.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara22.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara11.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara23.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara12.jpg  

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara26.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara13.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara27.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara14.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara28.jpg  

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara15.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara29.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara16.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara30.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara17.jpg  

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara31.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara18.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara32.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara19.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara33.jpg  

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara34.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara35.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara36.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara37.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara38.jpg  

Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara39.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara1.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara2.jpg   Huckleberry To Unleash CHARA Comic-Con Mania-1chara3.jpg  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 07-11-2013 at 03:20 PM.