Hot Toys 1:6 Superman III: Superman (Evil Version)
Third "Summer Toy Fairs Exclusive" Revealed...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
While still no details on how collectors can obtain these (most likely through Sideshow), Hot Toys has started to reveal their "Summer Toy Fairs Exclusives" - exclusive 1:6th scale action figures that will be sold at this year's summer shows, such as San Diego Comic-Con.
Their third reveal is the late great Christopher Reeve as Superman (Evil Version) from the 1983 motion picture Superman III.
The 1/6th scale MMS207 Superman (Evil Version) figure features:
Release Date: Q3, 2013
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Superman (Evil Version) in the Superman III movie
- Head sculpt featuring authentic likeness of Christopher Reeve
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair of relaxed palms
. One (1) pair of fists
. One (1) pair of fighting palms
- One (1) set of costume in Superman style including one-piece blue costume with Superman logo in chest, yellow belt, red triangular-shaped pants and red cape
- One (1) pair of red boots
- Specially-designed rocky ground figure stage
- Head Sculpted by Arnie Kim
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
Hot Toys Limited is a proud supporter of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation and their mission to advance research into spinal cord injury and improve quality of life for people living with paralysis.
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Last edited by JeffSaylor; 11-04-2013 at 02:12 PM.