Hot Toys - MMS201 - Man of Steel: JOR-EL
Superman's Dad Joins The 1:6th Scale Family...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Man of Steel has finally hit theatres worldwide and has a successful box office record. Every story has a beginning, and Man of Steel unfolds it by showing the audience the origin of Superman. Foreseeing the inevitable doom of Krypton, Jor-El sends his new-born son to Earth to preserve the Kryptonian race. A caring father even after death, Jor-Elís artificial consciousness guides Clark Kent to bring hopes to mankind and leads to the rise of the iconic superhero.
This movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the Academy Award winner, Russell Crowe, as Jor-El in the movie which features a meticulously-made costume and accessories.
The 1:6th scale Jor-El Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jor-El in the movie
- Head sculpt featuring authentic likeness of Russell Crowe
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair of relaxed palms
. One (1) pair of fists
. One (1) pair of gun holding palms
- One (1) set of one-piece blue costume with embossed pattern
- One (1) brown robe with detailed tailoring
- One (1) chest and shoulder armor
- One (1) dark red cape
- One (1) pair of black boots with embossed pattern
- One (1) Kryptonian gun
- Diamond shaped figure stand with Jor-El nameplate and movie logo
- Head Sculpted by Im Jung Hyuk
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
Release Date: Q1, 2014
** Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice