Hot Toys Man of Steel: 1:6 Superman Figure
Movie Masterpiece Series #200...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Directed by Zack Synder and produced by Christopher Nolan, Man of Steel - in theaters today - reboots the Superman franchise by giving fans a new look at the origin of the iconic superhero and his rise to become the protector of Earth and its people.
To celebrate, Hot Toys announces their 200th Movie Masterpiece Series release: MMS200 Man of Steel: 1:6 Superman Figure. To mark this milestone, a 1:1 scale Kryptonian Command Key will be included with the Superman figure as a token of appreciation to all of those who have supported Hot Toys over the years.
Hot Toys' MMS200 Man of Steel: 1:6 Superman Figure is slated for release in the first quarter of 2014 and features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Superman in the movie
- Head sculpt featuring authentic likeness of Henry Cavill
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair of relaxed palms
. One (1) pair of fists
. One (1) pair of open palms
. One (1) pair of holding palms
- One (1) set of costume in Superman style including one-piece of blue costume with embossed pattern, Superman logo in chest and a red cape
- One (1) pair of red boots
- One (1) Kryptonian Command Key
- Diamond shaped figure stand with Superman nameplate and movie logo
MMS200 Special Celebration Gift:
- One (1) 1:1 scale Kryptonian Command Key (approximately 6cm long)
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
** Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice