Hot Toys – DX14 - Batman: 1/6th scale The Joker (Mime Version)
Jack Nicholson's Unforgettable Role in Batman (1989)...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Hot Toys' first DX series The Joker Collectible Figure from Batman (1989) has received high praise from collectors. To follow up on this classic Batman movie figure, Hot Toys presents the 1/6th scale The Joker (Mime Version) Collectible Figure.
This movie-accurate collectible figure is crafted with impressive likeness of the movie legend Jack Nicholson featuring the Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS), elegant costume, a specially-designed figure stage with backdrop and accessories.
The 1/6th scale The Joker (Mime Version) Collectible Figure, slated for release 4th quarter 2013, features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jack Nicholson as The Joker in the Batman (1989) movie in Mime Version
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
. One (1) pair of open palms
. One (1) pair of relaxed palms
.One (1) right finger pointing palm
.One (1) right palm for holding feather
- One (1) black tall hat
- One (1) black tailcoat with white flower
- One (1) white shirt
- One (1) white vest with black dotted pattern
- One (1) black tie with white dotted pattern
- One (1) pair of black and white checker pants with suspenders
- One (1) pair of black and white spats shoes
- Three (3) feathers
- Figure stage with The Joker nameplate, movie logo, DX series title and backdrop
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC.Hong
- Costume Designed by Hai Lim
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Release Date: Q4 2013