Hot Toys MMS197D02 - 1:6 Iron Man 3: Mark XLII
Tony Stark's Newest Armor In 1:6th Scale Figure Form...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Marvel's Iron Man 3 is coming to town this month and Hot Toys is along for the ride with a new 1:6th scale MMS Diecast Series action figure, the Mark XLII.
The Iron Man 3 MMS Diecast Series features collectible figures made of diecast material, specially designed to look more closely to the realistic Iron Man characters in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will bring fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the Iron Man collectible figures, while some of the parts can be shared between Hot Toys' MMS and Diorama Series for displaying together in 1:6th scale. More collectibles from Iron Man 3 will be coming from the MMS Diecast Series.
Hong Kong fans can visit Hot Toy’s Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters to pre-order on April 5-6, 2013 for VIP customers, and April 7, 2013 onwards for VIP and non-VIP customers.
The 1:6th scale Mark XLII - scheduled to release first quarter 2014 - features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark XLII in the movie
- Battle damaged head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark XLII in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with light-up function
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) chest armor
- One (1) damaged chest armor
- One (1) damaged biceps armor
- One (1) pair of damaged forearm armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors
(white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
- LED light-up figure stand with Mark XLII nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)
- Head Sculpted by Kojun & Lee So Young
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 2A batteries (2 pieces) are required
Re: Hot Toys MMS197D02 - 1:6 Iron Man 3: Mark XLII
This is definitelly an absolute must-have for my collection! Hot Toys just keeps getting better and better!