Saban Brands Celebrates 20 Years of Power Rangers
Power Rangers Megaforce Takes Toy Fair By Storm...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
– Saban Brands and its licensing partners will showcase a wide assortment of Power Rangers inspired toys next week during the American International Toy Fair, Feb. 10-13 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. There will be a variety of action figures, plush, board games, consumer electronics and more to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the iconic franchise. New Power Rangers Megaforce products will be on display for the all-new season now airing
on Nickelodeon, as well as some items inspired by the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series to commemorate the 20th anniversary year. All products are expected to hit shelves throughout the year.
“We are thrilled to be showcasing a new array of Power Rangers products from various licensees at Toy Fair,” said Elie Dekel, President of Saban Brands. “Power Rangers is the longest running boys action series in television history, so it’s clear why we have such a high demand for Power Rangers toys. We currently have over 190 licensee partners worldwide helping to continue making the Power Rangers a MEGA-force in consumer products.”
Some Toy Fair product highlights include:
* Bandai America: Bandai will be featuring a variety of Power Rangers Megaforce role play action figures and Zord builder toys including the new Deluxe
Gosei Morpher and Deluxe Gosei Great Megazord.
* Basic Fun: Basic Fun allows fans to take the Power Rangers with them wherever they go with Power Rangers key chains.
* Bluefin Distribution: Bluefin Distribution will be showing its Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 20th Anniversary collectibles, imported from Bandai Japan's premium collectors brand Tamashii Nations.
* The Bridge Direct: The Bridge Direct will be showcasing a variety of Power Rangers Megaforce plush items, ranging from 3" Mini Collectibles to the 15" Battle Buddies which include Megaforce phrases and battle sound effects.
* CDI (JAKKS Pacific): CDI will unveil its Giant Size 31” Megaforce Red Power Ranger.
* Funko: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers POP! Vinyl Figures are at the Funko booth, available in Pink, Red and White Rangers.
* Jazwares: Jazwares will be featuring Power Rangers inspired electronics, including Megaforce Walkie Talkies.
* MEGA Brands: MEGA Brands’ new items will allow fans to fight evil and build their favorite Megazords and Zords with the new Robo Knight Lion Zord and Gosei Great Megazord.
Stay tuned for our Power Ranger Toy Fair coverage beginning this Sunday, February 10th!
Source: Saban PR
Re: Saban Brands Celebrates 20 Years of Power Rangers
Bah, Rangers, Rangers, Rangers.
They never do anything for the fans of the VILLAINS on this show.
Give me a nice big statue of Dark Spectre or some decent figs of Rita Repulsa or Diabolico or Triskull or Darkonda.
All they ever make is boring Rangers & Zords. *yawn*