Hot Toys Unveils New 1:6th Scale POWER POSE SERIES
Iron Man 3: Mark XLII Launches Line...
Hot Toys reveals details on their new Power Pose Series (PPS), a new figure line teased at last week (see HERE). The 1:6th scale line will launch with Tony Stark's Mark XLII armor from the upcoming Iron Man 3. This figure will share some common features seen in Hot Toys' Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series... the Power Pose Series being like a hybrid of the two.
PPS001 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII:
- Ball joints on four limbs and wrists for posing
- Two (2) poses performed including the flying mode and battle mode with his iconic repulsor blast action
- One (1) interchangeable right thigh for mode switching
- LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) left fist
- Figure stand with Mark XLII and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
Arriving second quarter 2013.
**This collectible is limited edition
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.