Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS

"Lost Tribe" Complete...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

NECA has released new images showing off their sixth assortment of 8-inch Predator action figures. Predators Series 6, shipping this month, consists of the remaining "Lost Tribe" as seen at the end of Predator 2: Scout, Warrior and the "Lost" Predator.

Fans will be seeing the Warrior Predator again this October, this time as a towering 1/4 scale figure (see our story HERE).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS-1necalostpred.jpg   NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS-1necascoutpred.jpg   NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS-1necawarriorpred.jpg   NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS-lost_pkg-675x1024.jpg   NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS-warrior_pkg-669x1024.jpg  

NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS-scout_pkg-661x1024.jpg   NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS-predator-series6-web.jpg  

S'laargorath is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS

Amazing. I never thought any company could deliver on all these and NECA has done it again. Like their Hellraiser line (--the line they'll always have a special place in my heart for doing) another amazing achievement that they should be very proud of.

Hats off to NECA!

I'd love a Danny Glover fig someday too.

(Oh, and feel free to finish off the missing Cenobites & The Engineer anytime, hint hint )

GoldenPimp is offline Registered User

Re: NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS

It is NOT complete until we get Dutch, which is coming soon. I am very excited about that one.

btw, I found it morally wrong to show 12 inch prototypes for their 7 inch products.

Trickybbam is offline Registered User

Re: NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS

Quote Originally Posted by S'laargorath View Post
    Amazing. I never thought any company could deliver on all these and NECA has done it again. Like their Hellraiser line (--the line they'll always have a special place in my heart for doing) another amazing achievement that they should be very proud of.

Hats off to NECA!

I'd love a Danny Glover fig someday too.

(Oh, and feel free to finish off the missing Cenobites & The Engineer anytime, hint hint )
    Neca are doing some really amazing work. but I would rather have a Billy, Mac or Blair figure ( complete with Old Painless ) than a Harrigan

crazypredator2 is offline Registered User

Cool Re: NECA's Predators Series 6 - NEW PHOTOS

really digging the scout pred.