Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures

Ram Man, Strobo, Jitsu, More...

Following our San Diego Comic-Con Mattypalooza Wrap-Up (see HERE), Mattel provides new images of their MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 figures.

As previously reported, Club Eternia figures in 2013 will cost $25 each or $27 day of purchase. These include:

Subscription figure King He-Man with Subternia Map and DC mini comic ("Secret Origin of Skeletor" - 12 pages)

Netossa (January)

Ram Man (February - first oversized $30 figure, includes two heads, ax and articulated legs!)

Jitsu (February)

Fang Man (Filmation - March)

Traveling convention exclusive Strobo with bonus unmasked Zodak head.

Fighting Foe Men 3-Pack: Dittstoryer, Shield Maiden Sherrlyn, and Dawg-O-Tor (2nd Quarter 2013)

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures-1ramman.jpg   MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures-1fanman.jpg   MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures-1fightfoe.jpg   MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures-1jitsu.jpg   MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures-1kingman.jpg  

MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures-1netossa.jpg   MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures-1strobo.jpg  

S'laargorath is offline Registered User

Re: MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures

Ooh, I can't wait to get my hands on that King He-Man!

And Ram-Man & Jitsu are going to make some people very happy.

But what's with this 3-pack? I've never heard of these characters. Who are they?? Why do they put them all in a 3-pack and force us to buy them? This is even worse than the Star Sisters last year.

If you want to do a 3-pack then fine. At least do 3-packs of something useful like maybe army-builders like 3 Snakemen variants or 3 Horde Troopers or something like that. But I didn't need the Star Sisters last year and I need these guys even less.

I'm already signed up for my 2013 sub from day one because I want to keep this line I love going but I know a lot of people who don't want to subscribe precisely because of these 3-pack fiascos.

And also I just found out that Granamyr is NOT included in my sub. WHAT is up with that??? I would rather have had an awesome creature like Granamyr included in the sub than this useless 3-pack.