If so, it's time to find out how to protect your collection...
With shows in nearly every city in the US this summer, you are sure to increase your collection considerably. Have you taken time to estimate the value of your collection? Is it even covered by your homeowners insurance?
In most cases, your homeowners’ insurance is designed to cover personal property and is not nearly enough to protect your collection. Homeowners insurance may:
• Limit contents coverage to a percent of the total value of your home (50 - 70%)
• Limit the amount they’ll pay for theft of valuable items like silver, crystal, guns, stamps, and paper documents
• Not cover losses due to flood, hurricane and earthquake
• Be based on actual cash value rather than the collectible value of the item(s)
• Require you to schedule all items
Meet us in person! Collectibles Insurance will be at the following shows:
Wizard World Philadelphia, June 1 – 3
San Diego Comic Con, July 11 – 15
Baltimore Comic Con, Sept 8 & 9
New York Comic Con, Oct 11 – 14
It is easier than ever to get a quote and APPLY ONLINE for insurance to protect your inventory. Just CLICK HERE, input 5-7 pieces of information to generate a quote and then click the Apply Online button. Don’t put it off another day.
When calling or completing an application, be sure to indicate you are a member of Figures.com in order to receive 5% off your first term premium.
About Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC (www.CollectInsure.com)
Since 1966, Collectibles Insurance Services has been "insuring today's treasures from tomorrow's tragedy." As a company founded by fellow collectors, we understand that your collection is worth so much more than just money. And as experts in collectibles insurance, we know standard homeowners insurance alone isn't enough to replace your treasures.