New Toy Line from Disney/ Pixar's BRAVE
Movie heroine Merida takes center stage...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Mattel's newest toy line may be aimed at young girls, but lets face it, we all love a good Disney/ Pixar movie. Presenting dolls and play sets based on Brave, in theaters June 22. Brave tells the story of Merida, a young Scottish royal full of fiery independence (and red hair to match) who must find the courage to save her family from a mysterious curse.
Here's what girl-friendly, Disney/ Pixar fan-loving toys Mattel will be offering:
* Brave Merida Fashion Doll (pictured top) - Perfect for fans to re-create their favorite movie moments. $14.99
* Brave Merida & Angus the Horse Gift Set - Sit Merida atop Angus and play out the pair’s adventures. $26.99
* Brave Gem Styling Merida Doll - Lets fans style Merida’s signature gown and red hair with decorative “gems.” $20.99
* Brave Transforming Triplets - Captures the mischief of Merida’s triplet brothers and lets fans “transform” the characters into adorable cubs. $12.99
* Brave Small Doll Story Gift Set - Featuring MagiClip innovation, fans can magically “transform” Queen Elinor from human to mum bear just like in the film. $15.99
* Brave Castle & Forest Playset – Closed, the play set is an outdoor “forest” where Merida can venture with horse Angus then open to reveal her magical kingdom. $26.99