Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

The Killer Klowns Are Coming

Figures from the cult classic film finally on the way...

Amok Time (amoktime.com) announces that they are now accepting pre-orders on their psychotic action figure duo - "Tiny" and Shorty" - from the cult classic film Killer Klowns From Outer Space. The pair, acquired by Amok way back in 2008, have faced an uphill battle to see release, but they are now slotted to arrive this November. To encourage fans to lock in those pre-orders, Amok Time is having a 30 day sale where you can get each figure for only $21.99 (regular price $24.99) or get both for the discount price of only $39.99 (regular price $49.99). Great news for those looking to complete their collection (SOTA released just one Klown in 2006 - these two complete the trio of bloody bozos!).

If the Klowns turn out as good as Amok Time's Return of the Living Dead Tarman Zombie (another long delayed figure, but worth the wait: read our review HERE), fans are in for a real treat.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Killer Klowns Are Coming-1killerklowns.jpg  

S'laargorath is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: The Killer Klowns Are Coming

Well, I held a grudge against Amok for many years due to some shoddy service back in the day, but after knocking my socks off with Elvira, the zombies and now these, I think it's time to change my tune to "Amok, you rock!"

Keep those amazing figs that are dreams (nightmares?) come true for horror fans coming!