MMS DX10 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800
Arnold's back as new deluxe 12-inch action figure...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.
Hot Toys returns to their Terminator license with a new Movie Masterpiece Deluxe action figure. Presenting Arnold Schwarzenegger as the unstoppable T-800 as seen in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The 1:6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS), detachable scalp and cyberdyne chip in the head, advanced muscular body, authentic leather jacket and pants, detailed weapons and accessories.
The 1/6th scale DX T-800 Collectible Figure features:
* Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day with the most updated sculpting technique as of 2012
* Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
* Detachable scalp and cyberdyne chip in the head
* Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation with newly sculpted chest and arm, which further stands out the body shape of Arnold in the movie and allows more flexible movement
* Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of gloved open palms
- One (1) pair of gloved relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of gloved palms for holding gun
- One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
* Black authentic leather jacket and pants with belt
* Grey tee
* Black boots
* Grenade launcher
* Mini gun
* Scalp piece and chips
* LED light-up hexagonal figure stand with T-800 nameplate and the movie logo (white light, battery operated)
* Head Sculpted by Yulli
* Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang & T. J. Cha
* Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
* Head Painted by JC. Hong
Release date: End Q3, 2012
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
Re: MMS DX10 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800
Very disappointed with this re-release, especially as a DX. There was absolutely no call for this figure with the slew of upcoming figures they have announced to just drop this on us. People are mainly in uproar over the fact this isn't a battle damaged version, or Police station assult version from the first Terminator. The fact it is a DX is also almost irrelevant in that many will display him with his sunglasses anyway, and to me, the head sculpt is atrocious and doesn't resemble Arnie whatsoever. The incluson of a 'Tron' base only reduces the figures so-called DX title even further. All that interests me, and probably many others, is finding the new accessories on the secondary market. Sorry Hot Toys, this is was greatly uneccesary and merely a ploy to re-release figures selling for a high price on the secondary market, it's no surprise they would re-release Iron Man Mark 1, Heath Ledger Joker and now Terminator 2 T 800. It's all about the money for this company it seems.