Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Next 12" GI Joe Figure Announced

New Snake Eyes and Timber set...

After a short dry spell of no new 12" Joe announcements, Sideshow comes out with guns blazing revealing that a new Snake Eyes and Timber set is on the way. Expect a full product reveal early next week with pre-orders starting Thrusday, March 15th.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next 12" GI Joe Figure Announced-1snakeyeysnew.jpg  

genefactor is offline Registered User

Re: Next 12" GI Joe Figure Announced

i had a feeling that the next snake eyes figure was going to have this particular look and what an awesome look it is. i was always a huge fan of the 'version 2' outfit snake eyes wore; i favored the mask and goggles over the original visor. i can't wait to see the finished product and can't help wondering what the exclusive will include. i only hope to be able to apply my pre-order before the exclusives sell out.

oh and on another note, i really hope sideshow would consider a second version to storm shadow. i dunno, i wasn't a fan of their storm shadow figure.