Figures.com

Thread: TF12 - Domo

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

TF12 - Domo

Domo arigato...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

Mezco is taking on the adorable Japanese TV mascot - DOMO - and releasing him as a new series of collectible figures, ingenious wind-ups and a bobblehead. Look for the figures and wind-ups this November with the bobblehead dropping this June.

alica is offline Registered User

Re: TF12 - Domo

I love all domo Kun stuffs and I want to purchase some stuff. Will you please tell me the charges of three domo toys including shipping charge?

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Re: TF12 - Domo

These don't come out until November. At that time many of our fine site sponsors will be selling them.