MMS168 - Iron Man Mark I (2.0)
The original armor suit is back, new and improved...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.
Hot Toys is bringing back their mechanical masterpiece, the Iron Man Mark I armor suit with a new updated 1:6th scale figure entitled Version 2.0. While the differences may not be enough to warrant those with the first figure to rush out and get it again, it's a great opportunity for those that missed the first release.
Scheduled for release in the third quarter of 2012, the MMS168 - Iron Man Mark I (2.0) features:
* Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark I, featuring the likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man movie
* Approximately 12 inches/ 30 cm tall
* Over 36 points of articulations
* TrueType figure body inside Mark I armor (Mark I armor and figure body are inseparate)
* Helmeted head with raising face-plate revealing the face of Tony Stark
Special features on armor:
* Light-up (white light) micro ARC reactor and light-up (red light) button on left forearm (battery operated)
* Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
* Flamethrower implanted in wrist with extra flame-effected part
* Working forearm missile launcher
* Figure base featuring the scraps of weapons and stones from the Cave
* Figure stand with Mark I nameplate and movie logo
* One (1) Holographic Mark I collectible (approximately 3 inches tall)
(This special edition is for selected markets only.)
* Head Sculpted by KOJUN
* Armor Painted by Lalla
* Head Painted by JC.HONG
* Paint Art Directed by JC.HONG
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells (a total of 3 pieces) are required