Judge Dredd vs. Zombies
Fuse teams up with Rebellion to bring justice to the undead in new iPhone shooter...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.
For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.
Fuse, in partnership with UK development studio Rebellion, today announced the release of Judge Dredd vs. Zombies for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In Judge Dredd vs. Zombies, players are the Law, taking on the role of Judge Dredd as he declares a (second) death sentence on invading zombies. Using simple, "single-stick" controls, players shoot up zombies across thirty levels of over-the-top undead mayhem, unlocking weapon and equipment upgrades as justice is served.
Judge Dredd vs. Zombies is available now on the App Store for $.99.
Key features include:
• Thirty levels packed full of zombies to slay, set across three different episodes
• Single-stick controls
• Upgradeable weapons from the Judge Dredd universe - including the Lawgiver, the Spitgun, the Scattergun and the Hi-Ex Launcher
• Equipment upgrades, from Body Armor to Iron Will – each with a different combat advantage
• Star and commendation system – players are recognized for their shoot-em-up skills
• Game Center support with 16 achievements to collect
Source: 2000 AD