New Iron Man MMS - IRON MONGER
Tony Stark has met his match...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say figures.com to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.
For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.
For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.
For t-shirts, take a look at 80sTees.com.
After releasing every conceivable Iron Man armor in figure form (and then some), Hot Toys is finally tackling something completely different. Presenting the Iron Monger, Obadiah Stane's (Jeff Bridges) high-tech suit designed to take on Iron Man.
This figure is available for pre-order now through BigBadToyStore.com priced at $444.99.
The 1/6th scale MMS164 Iron Monger, slated for release second quarter 2012, features:
* Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Iron Monger, featuring the likeness of Jeff Bridges as Obadiah Stane in the first Iron Man movie
* Approximately 17.5 inches / 44 cm tall
* Over 60 points of articulations
* Specially painted armor with steel feeling
* One (1) pair of palms with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
* LED-lighted eyes and micro ARC reactor (white light, battery operated)
* Chest can be opened for revealing the Obadiah Stane’s head sculpt
* One (1) rotatable machine gun on right arm with LED light
* One (1) mini-rocket launchers on left arm with LED light
* One (1) cannon launcher on left shoulder
* Two (2) pairs of boot jets attachable to the back of armor on left and right legs for Flying Mode
* Head Sculpted by Kojun
* Head Painted by JC. Hong
* Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells (a total of 9 pieces) are required
**The figure body cannot be taken out from the armor
Re: New Iron Man MMS - IRON MONGER
The Hot Toys Iron Monger looks great and standing at 18 inches tall, I am sure it would look HUGE standing beside the Iron Man figures we already have.. If I had to nit pick it would be that when we put in the head it looks like there is no way the entire human body could have fitted into that space. That said, I doubt anyone would want to pose the Iron Monger with the **** pit open so the addition of the head is just a nice extra touch I guess..