Stomping on to home video this October...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.
For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Sekaido.com.
For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.
Universal Studios Home Entertainment announces that the dino-trilogy - Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III - will debut as a set on Blu-ray October 25, 2011.
All three epic films in Steven Spielberg's award-winning cinematic franchise have been digitally restored and remastered in high definition. Additionally, the films' visceral sound effects and the music from composer John Williams can now be heard in pristine 7.1 surround sound. This collectible three-movie set also features hours of bonus features, including an all-new, six-part documentary and digital copies of all three films that can be viewed on an array of electronic and portable devices anytime, anywhere. The Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy is also available on DVD, as well as in a Limited Edition Blu-ray Trilogy Gift Set which includes a custom T-rex dinosaur statue.
ALL-NEW BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAY & DVD
* Return to Jurassic Park – this six-part documentary features all-new interviews with the many of the cast members from all three films, the filmmakers and Steven Spielberg.
o Dawn of a New Era
o Making Pre-history
o The Next Step in Evolution
o Finding The Lost World
o Something Survived
o The Third Adventure
ADDITIONAL FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY
* BD-LIVE - Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to watch exclusive content, the latest trailers, and more!
* MY SCENES - Bookmark your favorite scenes from the film.
* pocket BLU - This app uses iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, PC and Mac to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Plus iPad owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket BLU made especially to take advantage of the tablet's larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before.
The following bonus features also appear on the both the Blu-ray and DVD:
* The Making of Jurassic Park
* The Making of The Lost World: Jurassic Park
* The Making of Jurassic Park III
* Steven Spielberg Directs Jurassic Park
* Early Pre-Production Meetings
* The World of Jurassic Park
* The Magic of Industrial Light & Magic
* Location Scouting
* Phil Tippett Animatics: Raptors In The Kitchen
* The Jurassic Park Phenomenon: A Discussion with Author Michael Crichton
* Industrial Light & Magic and Jurassic Park: Before and After The Visual Effects
* Industrial Light & Magic and The Lost World: Jurassic Park Before & After
* The Industrial Light & Magic Press Reel
* A Visit to Industrial Light & Magic
* Hurricane in Kauai Featurette
* Dinosaur Turntables
* The Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park III
* Montana: Finding New Dinosaurs
* Animatics: T-Rex Attack
* The Special Effects of Jurassic Park III
* The Sounds of Jurassic Park III
* The Art of Jurassic Park III
* Tour of Stan Winston Studio
* Feature Commentary with Special Effects Team
* Production Archives: Storyboards, Models, Photographs, Design Sketches and Conceptual Drawings
* Deleted Scenes
* Theatrical Trailers
* And MORE!
Source: Edited Universal Studios Home Entertainment PR