Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

"I Am Number Four" Heads to Home Video

On Blu-ray and DVD 5/24...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

DreamWorks announes that their film I Am Number Four (read our review HERE) will be available on home video May 24th. Starring Dianna Agron, Alex Pettyfer and Timothy Olyphant, I Am Number Four will be available to own as either a 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy, SRP $44.99), a 1-Disc Blu-ray (SRP $39.99), 1-Disc DVD (SRP $29.99) and Movie Download.

BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:

DVD

“Becoming Number 6” Featurette
    Bloopers

Blu-ray

Everything on the DVD plus:
    6 Deleted Scenes with Introductions by Director D.J. Caruso
    o “Strangers in Paradise” (Extended)
    o “Sam’s Mom”
    o “Worth Mentioning”
    o “Power Prank”
    o “Trying to Connect”
    o “Extended Warsaw Basement”

Movie Download
    Everything on the DVD plus:
    1 Deleted Scene: “Power Prank”

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "I Am Number Four" Heads to Home Video-1numberfourdvd.jpg