Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE

New photography of individual figures, 2-packs and vehicle weapon sets...

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

McFarlane provides new photography of their latest assortment of Halo: Reach action figures. Slated for release this April, this wave stars new solo packed figures, 2-packs and vehicle weapon sets, including:

HALO: REACH 2-PACKS

Covenant Airborne - Elite Officer + Elite Ultra

Spartan Loadouts: Grenadier + Expert Marksman

UNSC Trooper Support Staff - Medic Trooper + Radio Trooper

SOLO PACKS

Elite Special Ops

Grunt Heavy

Spartan JFO (Male - Rust)

Noble Team - Jun

ODST with Jetpack

Spartan Military Police Custom (Male - Team Blue)

Spartan Military Police Custom (Male - Green/Brown)

Spartan Operator (Male - Steel)

Spartan Air Assault (Female - Rose)

WARTHOG ACCESSORY SETS

Gauss Cannon w/ Spartan Operator Custom

Rocket Launcher w/ Spartan JFO Custom

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-2pkcovenant-airborne.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-2pkspartan-loadouts.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-2pkunscmarines.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-gauscannon.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-rocketlauncher.jpg  

Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-elitespecops.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-gruntheavy.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-jforust.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-jun.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-odstjetpack.jpg  

Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-policeblue.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-policegreenbrown.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-spartanoperatorsteel.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-spartanrose.jpg   Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE-halo-reach-logo9.jpg  

Peajam is offline Registered User

Re: Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE

Looks like a great series, having collected everyone Halo 3 figure and recently sold them all, I've decided to collect only the Spartans and Elites from the Halo Reach line. I do hope that plasma sword for the Spec Ops Elite is only a prototype, I'm not too impressed with white lines, I much preferred the plasma swords from the Halo 3 line with the transparent plastic.

Stealthy Spartan is offline Registered User

Re: Halo: Reach Series 3 - UPDATE

1. That energy sword looks horrible
    2. The ODST early-design is a stupid thing to make a figure of
    3. That Guass Cannon is GIGANTIC, also, I love how the spartan isn't even on the platform, so will we have to put him standing on the edge of the warthog?