Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

1:1 Scale Pendulum Wars LANCER

Gears of War 3 weapon replica in the works...

Pendulum Lancer from Gears of War 3

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

A fellow Gears of War fan points out some exciting news from thequarterbin.com: that a 1:1 scale Pendulum Wars-era Lancer replica from Gears of War 3 is in the works by NECA (game art pictured above). Regarding the weapon, NECA’s Director of Product Development Randy Falk commented:

There is one built already. We have not tooled it yet, but we are in the process of tooling it to manufacture... The method of release, whether it be a retail item or exclusive like the previous Lancer, is still to be determined.
    I have my fingers crossed that this gets released as a Gears of War 3 game bundle, similar to the Amazon offer for GOW2. You can read my full review of that awesome 1:1 scale Lancer package HERE.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1:1 Scale Pendulum Wars LANCER-1penlancer.jpg  

Peajam is offline Registered User

Re: 1:1 Scale Pendulum Wars LANCER

i envy you for having one of those lancers.....*sigh*