Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND

The Super-Predator clan is complete. New images inside...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Fans can now complete their Super-Predator clan as seen in last summer's motion picture Predators. Hot Toys has released new images and details on their Movie Masterpiece Tracker Predator and Hound, the 1/6th scale figure featuring:

- Stands approximately 14 inches / 35 cm tall
    - Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
    One (1) pair of fists
    One (1) pair of relaxed palms
    One (1) pair for holding the metal chain of hound

Weapons:

- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths
    - One (1) rotatable left shoulder-mounted gun

Accessories:

- Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function
    - Newly developed movie-accurate hound sculpture with highly detailed painting
    - Metal chain with leather-like materials for holding hound
    - Leather-like skirt and straps on waist
    - One (1) pair of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade
    - One (1) pair of thigh armor
    - One (1) left waist armor
    - Figure stand with Tracker Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Release Date: End Q2 - Early Q3 2011

Artists:

- Figure Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
    - Figure Painted by Joseph Tsang

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
    **Battery included for Collectible Figure, button cells are required

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew1.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew2.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew3.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew4.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew5.jpg  

MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew6.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew7.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew8.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew9.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew10.jpg  

MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew11.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew12.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew13.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew14.jpg   MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND-1httracknew15.jpg  

MD DRAGON is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND

Now this is something to look forward to. An absolute MUST have in my collection. He looks fantastic, however I think the hound needs a little more color. From what I remember from the movie, the hounds had an almost metalic color sheen bto their scales. Still, I WILL be getting him. Tracker looks perfect.

ZombieSlayer909 is offline Registered User

Re: MMS147 Predators - TRACKER w/ HOUND

Thank god he's coming later in the year, I need to save up the funds for this bad boy.

I'm really digging that face mask. And the hound is going to be awesome as well.