Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Kaiyodo/Xebec's FIST OF THE NORTH STAR 199X

You are already dead...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

I never really got into this line, which carried on for quite some time, expanding into 200X territory and even receiving a line of Revoltech figures. I do love the anime, however, it being one of my first experiences with hardcore Japanese animation. I wish I had a dollar for everytime a character said "Fist of the North Star"... I'd be a very rich man.

KAIYODO/ XEBEC TOYS' FIST OF THE NORTH STAR 199X
    8" x 13"

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kaiyodo/Xebec's FIST OF THE NORTH STAR 199X-fist-front-.jpg   Kaiyodo/Xebec's FIST OF THE NORTH STAR 199X-fist-back-.jpg