Home Video Release of Disney's TANGLED
On 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray & DVD March 29th...
For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.
Tangled, Walt Disney Studio' animated feature that takes a modern twist on the famous hair-raising fable Rapunzel, debuts as the ultimate 4-Disc Disney Blu-ray Combo Pack (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy in a single package) on March 29, 2011. As the 50th full-length animated feature in The Walt Disney Studios' celebrated library and the first animated feature film to ever debut day-and-date on Disney Blu-ray 3D, Tangled's uniquely packaged home entertainment release ensures that viewers of all ages can enjoy this film on a variety of superior, hi-def media platforms while diving further into the history and quirky details behind the making of this film via amusing and informative bonus features.
Tangled hits store shelves this spring and is available as a 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray 3D + Blu- ray + DVD + Digital Copy) for the suggested price of $49.99 US/$56.99 Canada, a 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) for $39.99 US/$44.99 Canada and/or a 1-Disc DVD for $29.99 US/$35.99 Canada.
* Untangled: The Making of a Fairy Tale - Exactly how long is Rapunzel’s hair? How many lanterns were used? Where did Pascal’s name come from? Which Disney animated feature first utilized CG animation? These and more will be answered when Mandy Moore and Zach Levi take viewers on a kooky behind-the-scenes tour to learn how the filmmakers styled this film’s Golden Tresses.
* Deleted Scenes - Co-directors Byron Howard and Nathan Greno introduce three scenes and illuminate why they were ultimately cut.
- The Jaunty Moose
- Chemistry Develops
- Vigor The Visionary
* Extended Songs - The complete versions of two great songs are shared in a unique feature that explains the co-directors decision to scale them down.
- When Will My Life Begin
- Mother Knows Best
* Two Original Storybook Openings - Two alternate versions of the film’s opening sequence described by co-directors Nathan Greno and Byron Howard.
* 50th Animated Feature Countdown - A video montage celebrating Tangled as the 50th film to join The Walt Disney Studios’ prestigious lineup of classic animated features.
* 9 Tangled Teasers - A collection of the most unique and quirky commercials made for the theatrical release of Tangled. Some are spoofs based off of infomercials and/or breaking news, some are teasers and others are simply just funny filmstrips.
DVD & Movie Download:
* Two Original Storybook Openings - Versions 1 & 2
* 50th Animated Feature Countdown
Source: Edited Disney PR