Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

MMS DX Indiana Jones Revealed

Indy as seen in Radiers of the Lost Ark...

Pending licensor approval

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Hot Toys pulls back the curtain on what may well be the definitive Indy action figure: the Movie Masterpiece Deluxe Indiana Jones from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Stay tuned for further details...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MMS DX Indiana Jones Revealed-1hottoysindy2.jpg   MMS DX Indiana Jones Revealed-indiana-jones-collectible-figure_2.jpg   MMS DX Indiana Jones Revealed-indiana-jones-collectible-figure_1.jpg  

mephisto1138 is offline Registered User

Re: MMS DX Indiana Jones Revealed

That is all kinds of kick ***! Great accessories as well.

I see the staff, but I hope it will also come with actual medallion to put on it, unless I'm just missing it in there. Maybe its not ready yet...

I really hope this means their relationship with Lucasfilm will cover Star Wars as well. My bank account is terrified and screaming no, but I say lemme have em! lol