Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

McFarlane Toys' DANGER GIRL (1999)

J. Scott Campbell' sexy spy girls and monstrous bad guy...

For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

I've never read Danger Girl, but I know cool art when I see it. J. Scott Campbell knows how to draw sexy women and McFarlane's knows how to sculpt them. Oddly enough, I didn't pick up the spy girls in question, opting instead for an action figure of Major Maxim, the apocalyptic military mastermind. He'll make an imposing commander for my Killzone figures whenever they're released.

MCFARLANE TOYS' DANGER GIRL
    8" x 13"

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails McFarlane Toys' DANGER GIRL (1999)-dangergirlfront.jpg   McFarlane Toys' DANGER GIRL (1999)-dangergirlback.jpg   McFarlane Toys' DANGER GIRL (1999)-dangergirlback2.jpg