Figures.com

JeffSaylor is online now Editor

SDCC10: Splinter Cell Conviction

Sam Fisher ready for action...

San Diego Comic-Con coverage brought to you by Collectibles Insurance, Big Bad Toy Store, Sekaido, and Monkey Depot.

This October, fans of the stealth shooter Splinter Cell: Conviction will receive an action figure of the game's hero, Sam Fisher. On display at Comic-Con as a painted 2-up prototype, the 7-inch scale figure will include in-game weapons, a removeable flak jacket and a pair of his iconic trifocal goggles (pictured HERE). The figure will also feature ample articulation, including insert molded ball-hinged elbows, torso that can hunch or go straight and DCU-style hips like NECA's Dead Space Isaac action figure. Sam Fisher is will retail for an SRP of $14.99.

CLICK HERE for more images of NECA's upcoming Sam Fisher action figure!

genefactor is offline Registered User

Re: SDCC10: Splinter Cell Conviction

i can't wait to get my hands on this figure! i've been waiting years for a Sam Fisher figure and finally, we will have one. it'll be nice if NECA made a Sam in his black 3rd Echlon suit.