Comic-Con Event Schedule
Product reveals, special guests, panels, more...
For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ZoloWorld.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.
For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.
Everyone's favorite building block brand, LEGO, announces that they will be attending San Diego Comic-Con. Fans are invited to booth #2829 to see the new LEGO Star Wars Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter, 8 life-size LEGO Models, and special guest appearances.
Wednesday, July 21:
* Unveiling of the new LEGO Star Wars Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter
Friday, July 23:
* Angus McLane, creator of the LEGO CubeDudes, will be on hand for signings from 2-3 pm
Saturday, July 24:
* Angus McLane, creator of the LEGO CubeDudes, will be on hand for signings from 12-1 pm
Sunday, July 25:
* LEGO Hero Factory costume characters
* LEGO Universe Panel from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm in Room 5AB
Take an in-depth look inside the creative process of bringing LEGO worlds to life through storytelling and fan collaboration, to create a truly unique MMOG. Six LEGO Group and NetDevil panelists discuss their roles in the development of LEGO Universe, from senior directors to mega fans and builders. The panel includes Ryan Seabury (creative director), Mark Hansen (senior director), Chris Brubaker (media coordinator), Ryan Baier (videographer), and two representatives from the LEGO Universe Partners program.
* LEGO Hero Factory Panel from 1:45 pm – 2:45 pm in Room 6DE
The LEGO Group presents their new action constraction property: Hero Factory. Come meet the product designer, get a firsthand look at the products launching this fall, learn the back story on Hero Factory, get a sneak peek of the new TV show and see if you have what it takes to be part of the Hero Factory!