New 1/6th scale Male Anatomy Model...
For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ZoloWorld.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.
For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.
Presenting Artist's Anatomy, a new series of anatomy models for the traditional illustrator, painter, digital artist, modeler, sculptor, medical student or professional, educator and art collector.
What makes these anatomy models unique is the demonstration of the full array of muscle tissue as it would appear under the skin. The models are not dissected nor made to show the skeletal features as this often hinders a model's usefulness as an accurate tool. By maintaining the full appearance of the musculature throughout the figure the user has easy access to a 1/6th scale model (12 inches tall) at his or her fingertips.
The first in the series will be a Male Anatomy Model, scheduled for release this September priced at $120 exclusively at ArtistsAnatomy.com. The Male Anatomy Model features:
• Removable arms allow for closer study
• Solid cast construction allows for easy handling
• Hand sculp ted for a more organic form
• Sculpted to 1/6th scale of average male height
• Comes with elegant base for displaying model
• Available in matte grey to ease eye strain
• Features full flesh on face, hands and feet
• Optional removable genitalia for modesty
Those attending San Diego Comic-Con can get a first-hand look at the Male Anatomy Model at the Applehead Factory Booth #4923.
In addition, a Female Anatomy Model is planned for release early next year.