Videogame Masterpiece EZIO
Assassin's Creed II hero next in series...
For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.
For a great selection of video game t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.
As announced last month, Hot Toys had received the license to produce 1:6th scale action figures from Assassin's Creed II. Pictured is a look at EZIO, the hero of the game.
The 1/6th scale Ezio Collectible Figure specially features:
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation
- Real-like hair sculpture with detachable ponytail tied up with ribbon
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable posing palms including:
+ One (1) pair of open palms (right palm with glove)
+ One (1) pair of relaxed palms
+ One (1) pair for holding swords (right palm with glove)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) creamy white colored shirt
- One (1) brown-color cape with leather-like upper part
- Two (2) grey-color jackets with red-color stripe (hat included in a jacket)
- Two (2) brown-color belts with metal-like buckle; sword and dagger sheaths
- One (1) red-color scarf put under belts
- One (1) pair of brown-color pants
- One (1) pair of brown-color forearm gauntlets where hidden blades can be put inside
- One (1) pair of brown-color long buckled boots
- One (1) metal-like long sword
- One (1) metal-like short sword
- Two (2) metal-like hidden blades inside forearm gauntlets
- Six (6) metal-like throwing daggers
- One (1) necklace
- Figure stand with Ezio nameplate and video game logo
- Head Sculpted by GOX (EOM JEA SUNG)
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume made by Namgung Mijin
Release Date: End Q3, 2010